I am a 25 year old IT professional that has recently just moved to Kansas. I am originally from Raleigh, NC but wanted to get out of the busy city. I enjoy the outdoors, training my dog and working with anything technology related. I always love a good challenge and enjoy being challenged both at work and at home while working on miscellaneous projects.
Most of the IT projects I work on outside of my general work are PowerShell scripting related. I have taken an interest in PowerShell due to the sheer administrative ability the tool provides both internally and externally.
I also enjoy creating network topologies and network configurations for various clients and for myself to train and practice my abilities.
- Associate of Science - Information Technology;
- Level 1 Helpdesk Analyst (Summer 2016)
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Technology; Network Security
- Minor in Business Management
- Pirate Techs Student Support; 2016-2019
- Active Directory administration
- Complete solution design and implementation
- Networking design & configuration
- Network Imaging
- Office 365 administration
- Powershell scripting
- Remote troubleshooting
- VMware environment administration
- Windows Server environment administration